9. Let your heart pound as Ava Bell races to a dreadful, inevitable moment where love, hate and death come crashing down upon her and leave her with only one choice…
8. Meet the people of Blue Moon, Maine…generations of men who have played lover to their mistress, the fickle sea…the women who watch the horizon for a boat’s return…and the families that wrench a living from the harsh land, even as that land carries a curse into the blood of every newborn baby boy…
7. Hear the wolf cry out into the cold night sky, screaming at the evil that threatens to poison and destroy all that is good.
6. Follow Ava Bell as she uses her brilliant mind, sharp wit and raw bravery to solve a 400 year-old mystery of love, hate and witchcraft.
5. Discover why Big Al Boyer keeps giving away cups of coffee at the General Store.
4. Get to know the Molineaux brothers. Fierce and strong Robert. Thoughtful and passionate Declan. Impulsive and funny Sean.
3. Fall under the spell of new love and full passion as the Molineaux brothers seduce and are seduced by Ava Bell.
2. Escape into nights of firelight passion, hot breath, soft touch, and an ultimate longing that holds the key to setting the men of Blue Moon free.
1. Love changes everything.
Moonstruck – “Love endures. So does hate.”